2011-07-21

Bibimbap

I like Korean food very much!

We often go to Korean restaurant and eat many kinds of Korean food there:)
There are so many kind of food but one of food I like is Bibimbap, and I usually refer this Bibimbap recipe when I cook by myself because it's easy to cook at home :)

Unfortunately it is only in Japanese recipe so I'd like to try to translate and introduce it!

bibi

Ingredients (serves 2)

2 bowls of rice
150g sliced beef
1/2 pack of bean sprouts
1 pack of spinach
100g kimchi
2 or 3 tbsp grilled meat sauce
1 egg yolk
Gochujang (as much as you like)
[A]
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
1/2 tsp salt

Directions

1. Pour the grilled meat sauce on the beef and let stand it so that it marinates.
2. Put the bean sprouts and spinach on a heat-resistant plate and cover it with plastic wrap. Then heat it for 1 minute in a 500W microwave. Take them out and soak them in cold water, then cut the spinach into 5 cm lengths.
3. Mix the ingredients listed under [A] and pour it over the bean sprouts and spinach, each in their own separate cups.
4. Place the beef along with the sauce in a frying pan and fry it over medium heat.
5. Arrange the beef, spinach, bean spouts, kimchi and Gochujang on top of the rice and garnish with an egg yolk if desired.

Yummy :)

The original recipe in Japanese which I found on cookpad is 焼肉のタレで簡単ビビンバ☆韓国ごはん.